Bothell Parenting Plan Modification Lawyer

Because our lives tend to change, it would be unreasonable to assume that every Parenting Plan could adequately address the changes which occur in the years following a divorce. Fortunately, the courts recognize this and allow former couples to modify the terms of the original Order if circumstances change.

At The Law Office of Richard J. Moore, LLC, our Bothell parenting plan modification attorney has more than three decades of experience handling even the most complex family law matters. It is wise to work with a skilled Washington lawyer for a post-decree modification. Without proper legal guidance, you might find challenging obstacles in the process without the insight to efficiently resolve them.

King County Child Custody Modification Attorney

Orders relating to the children may be modified through the court system in the event circumstances change. These proceedings can include:

The parent with whom the child resides most of the time (custodial parent) is required to give notice when he or she intends to move. A formal relocation has to be served 60 days before the relocation. A relocation will often be contested if it takes the child out of the state or across the country. It is wise to begin working on the relocation as early as possible, as you might not get a trial date for many months after you file. Contact our law firm to learn more about the legal process and the steps you need to take.

Contact Our Firm

If you have questions regarding parenting plan modifications, schedule a consultation at The Law Office of Richard J. Moore, LLC. We can be reached at 425-482-0700 or through our online contact form. Our firm accepts most major credit cards for payment of services.